Wednesday, January 6, 2016

School Updates

School starts on Monday! Can't believe this is happening. I didn't even know this was a possibility until October of of 2015. It has been a bit of an effort to get the Division of the Blind to communicate with the State university I'm going to. They finally paid my tuition so I can start. But I still don't have my books.

Transportation is going to be interesting. My wife will drive me to school in the morning. The afternoon is going to be complicated.  I live in a suburb. The city disabled transportation will drop me off close to the house but not at my house. I suspect I'll have to take Uber the rest of the way. 

I'm excited. A little nervous. I meet with on campus disabled services tomorrow to see what they can do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment