Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Been a while

I was updating the blog regularly until I went to school. There was just no way to keep it up after that. School was pretty hard for a variety of reasons. Mostly because I can't see very well and it took me a long time to keep up. I did end the semester on the Dean's list, which feels impossibly amazing.

As far as my disability, my macular edema has convinced my LTD insurance company in ways my RP never could. I guess they just understood macular edema better than RP. They told me I've been moved to long term maintenance. They aren't exactly trustworthy but that sounds better than the short term harassment policy they had me on. 

Last year I got to travel, this year I went back to school and did well. What am amazing 12 months.  Life and visual impairment don't have to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment